Rice Crispy or Crackle squares are a fun and light treat that are super simple to make and you can take almost anywhere. Soft and chewy but still on the light side, these little snacks will not disappoint. They’re not only super portable, but they weigh in at well under 100 calories a pop. Make them at the start of the week and enjoy them throughout—they will keep well for a couple of weeks if sealed, and you can even freeze them individually for easy to-go lunch snacks. So the next time you have a bit of time, why not whip up a quick batch to keep around for when those sugar cravings hit?
– 50 Grams of butter
– 200 Grams of pink & white marshmallows
– 4 Cups of rice bubbles
1. Get a large sauce pan and turn your heat on to medium.
2. Throw in the butter and melt it. Once melted, add in the marshmallows. Stir until it’s all melted.
3. Add the rice bubbles and stir until well combined.
4. Get a cake or muffin tin and spoon the mixture to each mold.
5. Let it set at room temperature for 30 minutes or pop them in the fridge for 10 minutes.