If you’re a student or single person on a tight budget who’s sick of the usual pasta and sauce, here’s a new version of a pasta-meat-cheese dish that’s easy, inexpensive, filling and comforting. It tastes like the classic Italian pasta carbonara sauce, but without the heavy cream sauce, it’s a little more heart-healthy.
The added egg adds a protein and nutritional boost that most pasta dishes are missing while creating a richer, creamy texture. It may seem strange to add an egg to your pasta, but it’s a perfect excuse to have a little bit of breakfast with your dinner…or maybe dinner with your breakfast!
– Cooked spaghetti
– 2 eggs
– Bacon (cut up into pieces)
– 1/3 cup of oil
– 1 Large chilli
– 1/4 cup Parsley
– 1/2 Cup parmesan cheese
– Season with salt & pepper
1. Get a small frying pan and cook the eggs however you want. Once done, put them aside.
2. Get a large frying pan and cook the bacon. Add the oil and chili then mix together.
3. Add the spaghetti, parsley, and cheese. Mix again.
4. Put into a plate, put the eggs on top, and season with salt and pepper.