The pairing of complimentary textures makes a typical sandwich extraordinary and this creation delivers.
The crumbled goodness of savory ground beef coupled with the unmistakable crunch of crisp bacon and tender taste of cooked pasta start the savory sensation of this sandwich. Add to that the rich and creamy goodness of tomato soup and the over-the-top tang of cheese and the perfect evening comfort food has been achieved. So, sit back and savor the simmered flavor of many of your favorite ingredients within this one unique sandwich.
– 2 Cups of pasta
– 250-300 Grams of ground beef
– 3-4 pieces of bacon (cut into strips)
– 3/4 Cup of condensed tomato soup
– 1/3-1/2 Cup of cheese
– Hamburger buns
– More cheese
1. Get a medium-sized saucepan and cook the pasta according the instructions on the packet.
2. While you’re cooking the pasta, get another saucepan and put in the ground beef. Cook it until the pinkness of the beef is gone. Once done, drain it and set aside.
3. Using the same saucepan, cook the bacon in.
4. Drain the pasta and add it in together with the bacon.
5. Add the ground beef and condensed tomato soup. Mix together.
6. Add the cheese and mix. Put the lid on and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
7. Get your burger bun and scoop some pasta on and add more cheese if desired.