Are you a person that loves baking loaves but you’re looking for a new go-to to have on hand for snacking? Here’s a great option for when you’re craving something in cake and a nut loaf—you’ll get all the decadence and richness of chocolate, with the added benefits of hazelnuts.
Hazelnuts are a wonderful source of good fat and vitamin E, both of which are great for your hair, skin and nails. They’re also great for brain and heart health. So now that you know you can make something wonderfully decadent without sacrificing nutrition…go ahead and give it a try.
– 1.5 Cups of plain flour
– 1/3 of a cup of cocoa
– 2 Teaspoons of baking power
– 1 Teaspoon of baking soda
– 1 Cup of sugar
– 3 Eggs
– Half a cup of milk
– 3/4 of a cup of light olive oil
– 1 Cup of raisins
– Half a cup of hazelnuts
1. Get a large mixing bowl and put in the plain flour, cocoa, baking power, baking soda, and sugar. Mix it all together.
2. Add the eggs, milk, and olive oil. Mix it well.
3. Add the raisins and hazelnuts. Mix it again.
4. Get a baking tin for loafs, grease it, and pour the mixture in.
5. Put it in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 50-60 minutes.
6. Leave it in the counter to cool for about 15-20 minutes.
7. Put some chocolate toppings on.