Jamaican Sunday, Jamaican Monday, Jamaican Tuesday…it doesn’t matter what day of the week it is, the mere mention of anything “Jamaican” can instantly conjure up images of beautiful beaches and the warm sounds of reggae music. Just give this cocktail one sip and you’ll understand why it’s becoming so popular: the sweet-spicy-tangy blend of honey, rum, lime and lemonade creates a wonderfully complex set of flavors that are somehow warming and refreshing at the same time. This is a perfect drink for sipping and serving on a lazy afternoon. Spice it up by using ginger beer or try it with homemade ginger ale to get your favorite flavor blend.
– 1 Cup of ice
– 2 Shot of dark Jamaican Rum
– 1 Teaspoon of honey
– 15ml of lime juice
– Top with lemonade
1. Get a medium-sized glass then put in the ice and set aside.
2. Get a small glass and pour in the dark Jamaican Rum and honey. Stir so the honey will be dissolved.
3. Get the glass with the ice and pour the rum and honey mixture in.
4. Add the lime juice and top with lemonade.
5. Mix and serve.