There’s nothing that quite compares to the taste of classic blueberry muffins. Bake them at the start of the week to serve as a special breakfast or have around for snacks.
Blueberries are one of the healthiest foods you can eat: they are packed with vitamins C and K, they are super high in antioxidants, and are thought to boost brain, heart and cardiovascular health. So even if you’re having a hard time getting your kids to eat their fruit, you can jam-pack your muffins with lots of blueberries and they’ll get a full serving of vitamins without even knowing it!
– 2.5 Cups of Self raising flour
– 2 Tablespoons of caster sugar
– 3/4 Cup of brown sugar
– 3/4 Cup of milk
– 1 Lightly beaten egg
– 130 Grams ( 4.58 Ounces ) of melted butter
– 1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 1 Cup of blueberries
1. Get the self raising flour and sift it into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the caster sugar and brown sugar. Mix it well.
3. Make a well in the center and add in the milk, beaten egg, butter, and vanilla extract. Mix it all slowly.
4. Add the blueberries and fold the mixture in.
5. Get a muffin tray, grease it or put muffin liners, and scoop in the muffin mixture.
6. Put it in the oven at 170-190 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes.
7. Let it cool in the counter for 5-10 minutes.